You are visitor number:

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Hey, Babe, What Did You Do WithThe Camera?", I Asked.

"What makes you think I did anything with the camera?  I think you had it last", she says.

"No I didn't.  Maybe it's at your Mom's house.  You know how cluttered it is there", I said.

"If it was at my Mom's house we would not have been able to download the snow pictures.  Think back to when you last had it", she says, in a manner which I view as quite condescending.

"Well, I am thinking of where I last had it, which is why I am certain you had it last, smarty pants."

(Pause)  "Alan, did you leave it in the outside pocket of the cooler, which is where I last saw you with it?  Hmmmm?"

(Longer pause)  "I suppose that's possible", I say.

Upon my return, I took this picture.  I hate it when she's right...and she's always right.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

WOW! What a big, muscley finger! Does it get worked out a lot?

The Nicholsons said...

Nicely played Leslie!

Rick said...

Crikey. Foiled AGAIN.