...are often the simplest of things. Here are just a few:
- I often get up at 5 AM to meet with one of my reps in Asheville, NC by 8 AM. One of my favorite things is to be somewhere between Greenville, SC and Asheville as the sun is peaking over the misty mountain tops. Love it, especially this time of year.
- Playing the "Indian Jones" Wii video game with my 11 year old daughter.
- Costa Rican coffee with Leslie on a cool morning.
- Wrestling with my puppy.
- Conversations with my 12 year old daughter on the way to piano or voice lessons.
- My old pair of American Eagle jeans.
- Composing music on my 1955 Steinway baby grand.
- A weekend with no planned activity.
- Going to the movies with my family.
- Homemade peach ice cream.
- Listening to a book on tape as read by the author.
- 80s music
- Quoting movie lines with friends.
What are some of your favorite yet simple things in life?