You are visitor number:

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The "Your name" is Challenge





OK. I've been tagged to participate in a challenge. The game is simple: Do an internet search on my name, including the word "is". (ie: "Alan is") Then report a few of the captions that come up, and include a picture from the search. So here is the nonsense that I got back from this effort. Mmmmmm, Frankfurters...
  • Alan is Ai's pattern-matching chatbot, presented here to demonstrate the limitations of current conversational technology.


  • Alan is a fictional character on the ABC Network television series Boston Legal, played by James Spader.


  • Alan is the Felix Frankfurter Professor at Harvard Law School.

I'd especially like to see Jay Kirk and Todd Vick do this one.

1 comment:

George said...

I have the chatbox 1.0, and it really does have limitations.