You are visitor number:

Monday, March 14, 2011

So I Get This Call...

...the other day from my friend Rickwell who says that he'd like to write about the Greenbeans Blog.  Rick's opinion of my musings in this forum are particularly interesting to me because he, along with another longtime pal- George, got me involved in blogging in the first place.

Thanks, Rickwell, for the plug and for the encouragement.  You have brought some added joy to my life with the introduction of posting my thoughts and for that I am grateful. 

To see what Rick penned, click here:
http://socialmediatoday.com/rick-stilwell/277765/your-blog-sucks-these-don-t-why

2 comments:

Rick said...

SocialMediaToday just piggybacked on my post and on your brilliance. Thanks for the time and for your encouragement. Post on my blog here - Rick:Caffeinated - stop by anytime.

Capcha word: IWEEDGE - that's a classic there. Remembering when I had WEEDGEs in high school...

George said...

Very Cool. You've insprired me t pick my blog back up...next year.

My Capcha Word is RESSES - That the genus of monkey that was once the famous mascot for jamestown Coffee. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjTtGrjUb6w